Volunteer to help us make a difference
Epilepsy Tasmania is a charity so volunteers are vital. Our volunteers help us improve the quality of life of Tasmanians with epilepsy, and those around them, through education, coordination and support. Even an hour is gratefully appreciated: donating your time makes a real difference.
You can help by:
- assisting at one of our events.
- hosting an Open Garden for Epilepsy event.
- coming along to a peer support group or social event.
- doing some fundraising.
- being an Epilepsy Connect peer support volunteer.
- becoming a Friend of Epilepsy Tasmania.
- sharing your epilepsy journey with us.
Share your journey of epilepsy with us:
- to help others realise they are not alone.
- to reduce any stigma and discrimination that can surround epilepsy.
- to educate the wider community.
Your journey may be featured in our quarterly newsletter, website or social media pages. Please email it to email@example.com and mark it My Journey.